2) Continue with your task from the last lesson:
Write a different ending to the book "The Outsiders".
Remember the ideas below for some tips:
The Six Traits of Creative Writing
2. Organisation - Organisation is the structure of the paper. Is your writing organised into paragraphs?
3. Voice - Voice shows the writer's personality.
4. Fluency - Sentence fluency is the readability of the story. The sentences should flow smoothly from one to the next.
5. Word choice - With good word choice, the writer creates a mental picture for the reader by using words that are specific and accurate.
6. Grammar – Grammar includes spelling, punctuation, capitalisation, grammar, and paragraphing.
In our next block for literacy you will share with someone in the class and give feedback/forward about their writing. This will give you some good practice before the creative writing assessment that will happen on Monday next week.