- Today you will be starting your new inquiry for this term "100% Pure NZ". This theme means you can do your inquiry on any issue that is relevent to New Zealand.
- You have been sent a copy of the digital inquiry booklet via Google Classroom. Once you open this you will be able to see it in your Google Drive. All of your work for the inquiry can be done digitally on this template. Do not push the button 'hand in' as you will no longer be able to edit the booklet once you do this
- Throughout the template, there are links to instructions that are on the Year 10 website. You can also view all of these instruction by click the following link: Year 10 Inquiry Resources.
By the end of this session, you should have:
- Brainstormed your fertile questions (hint: search various current events to see some issues that are happening in NZ)
- Chosen a fertile question
- Written up your key questions.
- Filled in your planner
Tweet out your fertile question using the hashtag #year10tarawera2015