- To view the year 10 Calendar click on the page along the top of the blog (next to where it say Year 10 website). It is easiest to view in "Week" mode.
- The calendar has all of the options for the week, it is your responsibility to choose the options that you want to do during the allocated times/blocks.
- To choose an option from the year 10 calendar so it copies onto your personal google calendar, right click on that option and choose 'copy to my calendar'. Then choose 'save'.
- Do this for each allocated time during the week. You will then have a copy of your timetable that you can refer back to.
- To view your own google calendar, see the clip below:
Please Note: On Monday, you also have to complete your e-asTTle WOF. Make sure you choose the correct time for your class on the calendar.
- Fill out the form below. Your choices should reflect what you have chosen in your google calendar (have a separate tab open in another window on your Chromebook so it is easy to see as you fill out the form)
- If you can't see the form, click this link http://goo.gl/forms/Emq0JTchL9