Inquiry Group Work:
Individual Responsibility (you are responsible for doing some of the work)
Group Accountability (your group is relying on your contribution).
Step 1) Get you inquiry group together. Look back at all the work each member has contributed. Look at what gaps you have left to complete.
Step 2) Where are you at. Check this list to see what work you can divide up across the group.
- Chosen your fertile question
- Chosen you key questions
- Completed your interviews - think about some experts on your topic. Strive to interview them (if they are overseas, then email them, try to organize a Google Hangout for your interview).
- Important: If you haven't had any/many responses to your interviews or surveys, approach some other people. You need to get this information as soon as you can.
- Sorted out your surveys - How are you going to get this out to as many people as possible? Aim for at least 100 responses this term.
- Collect all of your secondary sources
- Start writing your report. Plan your paragraphs
- Complete your reports
- Identify how you will present your report. You must look to create some form of movie. You could use, Pow toons movie, iMovie on iPad, or try wevideo (search for wevideo for Google chrome in the apps store. It's free.
Use the links throughout your document (in blue) to view the instructions.