Once you have completed the task above, use your Individual Learning Plan for our Measurement unit.
Spend the time directing your own learning.
Remember the process that you should write up digitally for your individual focuses. Use your Individual Learning Plan for this and document your learning under each of your focus headings.
- You can take screenshots and paste these into your doc to show your learning
- You can take photos of working (on the board or in your books) and paste these into your doc to show your learning.
By now, I would expect everyone to be able to do the following:
- Measure accurately
- Convert between mm, cm, m and km.
- Convert between g, kg & T.
- Convert between mL & L.
- Work out he perimeter of different shapes
- Work out the area of rectangles, triangles, and circles.
- Work out the volume of cubes.
Before the end of the block tweet out one thing that you learned during today's maths session