- Complete the practice test.
- Circle the questions that you are unsure of.
- Work with a partner or small group. See if you can figure out the answers of the questions you are not sure of together.
- Use your Chromebooks and the Measurement section of the Year 10 website to investigate further the questions that you are not sure of.
- By this stage, if you are still not sure of how to complete some of the problems, ask Mr Gibson.
Thursday, December 03, 2015
Numeracy: Measurement for Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th of December
Your test for the measurement unit is next week. Use this week to prepare yourself for it. Follow the steps below: